Hi! I’m new to accordion. I play a Silvio Soprani 120 / 41 accordion I got from Dave’s Accordions in Los Angeles. I admire accordion music and want to learn to play better. My favorite accordion record to listen to is Mood Italiano by Tommy Gumina!
Welcome. Hope you find some useful information here on the forum.
Oh, and if you have any question, don’t hesitate to post them if you don’t find an answer via the thread search.
1) Ballone Burini 46C (4+5) cassotto (LMMH) 3/3 PA; 2) Accordiola Piano V (5+5) cassotto (LMMMH) 3/3 PA;
3) Roland FR8X; 4) Hohner Vox 4k (LMMH) 3/3 CBA
(11-08-2019, 06:35 PM)Trainwreck Wrote: Hi! I’m new to accordion. I play a Silvio Soprani 120 / 41 accordion I got from Dave’s Accordions in Los Angeles. I admire accordion music and want to learn to play better. My favorite accordion record to listen to is Mood Italiano by Tommy Gumina!

Welcome aboard, TW!
Petosa AM-1100 LMMH, Borsini “Lars Ek Nostalgic” LMMM, Nunziola LMMH, all PA dry tuned
Hi Trainwreck,

Welcome.

Yes, we would all like to play better than we do, but the journey is at least as important as the destination.

Like many others on this forum, I strive for mediocrity. I'm not there yet, but I live in hope.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.
Welcome Trainwreck;
Did you mean this one ?? --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52592B3q...V_ZauvJAvc

Bought the album some 40 years ago - almost wore it out !!
Owner & Operator "THE FISARMONICA SHOP" Chicopee, MA USA
Welcome to the forum! I think you’ll find this to be a friendly and entertaining bunch. They’ve really helped me along the road.
Tommy Gumina is an absolute monster!
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed)
(12-08-2019, 11:54 AM)JIM D. Wrote: Welcome Trainwreck;
Did you mean this one ?? --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52592B3q...V_ZauvJAvc

Bought the album some 40 years ago - almost wore it out !!

Yes that’s the one. Smile  I found it on Apple Music.
Welcome!