Accordion Gallery Prices
In an earlier post, I complained about stores not posting prices online.
Very happy to see that Guenadiy Lazarov changed his policy and now lists prices for all his accordions.
Very helpful.
https://www.accordiongallery.com/accordion-sales.htm
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
Interesting site and some good looking cordeens, thanks, not all are priced, but a good start!
Ah....I didn’t go to the “more fine accordions” page. Maybe he’s not finished yet.
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
I really enjoy looking at this site, and find myself looking at it periodically. The great pictures, the details, and information are very helpful. Looks like he's got some really fine accordions too, someday I really have to make the trip out there and check them out. Anyone been there?
I hope to make the trip, too. I bought my Iorio from him, sight unseen. His description was spot on.
From what I’ve seen on YouTube, he’s very generous with his time when you visit.
(12-11-2019, 06:06 PM)Eddy Yates Wrote: I hope to make the trip, too. I bought my Iorio from him, sight unseen. His description was spot on.
From what I’ve seen on YouTube, he’s very generous with his time when you visit.

He has my vote!
Petosa AM-1100 LMMH, Borsini “Lars Ek Nostalgic” LMMM, "Nunziola" LMMH
Okay! When do we go? That Bugari Silver is really intriguing.
A little late here, but I have visited his shop twice. The first time trying accordions, after which I bought my current one, and the second time this summer to get its one year service. He is indeed helpful and generous with his time. I highly recommend going to see him in person if you can make the trip.
(02-12-2019, 02:56 AM)Tor Wrote: A little late here, but I have visited his shop twice.  The first time trying accordions, after which I bought my current one, and the second time this summer to get its one year service.  He is indeed helpful and generous with his time.  I highly recommend going to see him in person if you can make the trip.

Thanks, Tor. I plan on doing that next Spring. Good to hear.