• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

22 Minutes of Epic Movie Themes on Digital Accordion

breezybellows

Reaction score
I've been adding Hollywood themes to my performance repertoire one song at a time. I sat down with my Bugari Evo digital accordion to record 12 songs from popular hollywood movies. There's just one condition. The soundtrack needs to be Epic!

I'm very happy with how the digital accordion pulls of all these tracks.I learned Pink Panther from a book. Other than that all other tracks are my own arrangements. My favorite out of the lot is Il Triello (the trio) from the Good, the bad and the ugly. I also play two other tracks by Ennio Morricone from the same movie. There are two tracks from Marvel Cinematic Universe. The Marvel studios fanfare and the avengers theme.

With three songs from Star Wars and one from the Jurassic Park, in this video John Williams' compositions are featured more than any other composer's soundtrack.There are a couple of funky tracks from Pink Panther and the Ghostbusters.

Back