• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Accordion Magazines

Reedwarbler

Reaction score
I have just been speaking with Emilio Allodi (of Allodi Accordions) and he has informed me that he has a large collection of old Accordion magazines that he would like to get rid of, as he will be closing down his business at the end of the year.

The magazine titles are:-
Accordion Profile
Accordion Post
Accordion Times
Accordion World
The Accordionist

I hope I have the titles correct!

If any members are interested please contact him via his email address:-

Web Page: https://www.accordions.co.uk/

Email: info@accordions.co.uk

I don't think he will want to charge for the magazines but members who are interested can discuss that with him.

thanks

i suppose many would be beyond copyright or
have abandoned ownership ?

it might be worth asking around if there is some Student in
England who needs a credit project and might get unniversity funded
to digitize these and put such a collection into the .EDU Library system

They were all good magazine / news letters in their day I subscribed to most of them at some time or other and they made very interesting reading . Some featured latest accordion news and events, some mostly featured what was going on in certain areas of the UK for example the midlands such as Birmingham . Birmingham Area had a well attended accordion club good membership attendance and some excellent players and festival news also informing readers of what was going on at other local Accordion clubs They were great times and they all made very interesting reading . The only Magazine I subscribe to now is the Accordion Post (all the other mags/news letters stopped years ago.)The Accordion Post is a good quality magazine produced by Barry Smith a fine accordionist / Entertainer
It is only available by annual subscription it is a good read and professionally produced .
It cannot be viewed on the internet .
I have included the Email address accordions2010@hotmail.co.uk
if you are interested send Barry Smith an email

Best regards to all Forum members ...............It's not what instrument you play that is important !! It's that YOU PLAY THAT IS IMPORTANT !!!!!!!

Back