• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Can someone identify this Arpeggio Accordion?

Leviathan

Reaction score
Dear Forum,
i am wondering what model this arpeggio accordion is. Do you know when it could have been manufactured? What could be an estimate of its value?! I checked it out playing yesterday, everything seems alright... so I am close to buying it.

Thank you.
Felix

Attachments

• 1000006549.jpg
    1000006549.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 28
  • 1000006548.jpg
    1000006548.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 1000006547.jpg
    1000006547.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 28
and this may be another co-incidental use of the name in Europe

doesn't look like any arpeggio i have ever seen, but my baseline
is the USA arpeggio "name" , a jobber brand imported by ALAS
ACCORDION-O-RAMA in New York ages ago

nice but thick boxes mostly

from the looks of yours, a completely different brand and line of instruments

and this may be another co-incidental use of the name in Europe doesn't look like any arpeggio i have ever seen, but my baseline is the USA arpeggio "name" , a jobber brand imported by ALAS ACCORDION-O-RAMA in New York ages ago nice but thick boxes mostly from the looks of yours, a completely different brand and line of instruments

Ok but it's not a totally different brand and someone just stuck the name on the instrument? You re saying There is a second or third accordion facturing manufacture with the same name in Europe that is supposed to have produced it?!

...I am also kinda asking to know what price I might have to give and not at last how easily it will be repaired as well.

Thanks for your nice replies already!

not a factory name brand, but a jobber or private label name,
and so much harder to find origin or actual factory it came from info.

you would have to pop the bellows and grill plates and evaluate the
insides for a more accurate value and specs

does the seller have no clue ?

used, 7 shift 3 reed treble LMH boxes are usually between $500 and $1000
in the USA unless it is Chinese, which you can usually tell from the sound/tuning

though a non-musette piano keyboard accordion must be rare to find in France !

It's a Chinese one, probably post-1990s, so I personally wouldn't pay more than a couple of hundred euros. Still, if it all works nicely then it will be more than enough to get you into playing!

Back