• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Ed at Cotati

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure if you guys here know it, but our own Ed Manfredi is going to be performing a little at Cotati this year, and has taken the time to thank a store that has gone out of their way to lend him an accordion to play while he was there, so that he would not have to take any chances with his Borsini. As a way of thanking them, he made a batch of t-shirts with his and their names on it, and I was lucky enough to get one.

The timing is really good because it gives me a little something special to wear this coming weekend when I go visit the New England Accordion Museum (thats going to be another post that I make later on).

Anyways, if you want to see it, please pop on over to my blog and check it out. :)

Excellent! Wow, cool blog too, I've never seen it.

The Cotati festival looks just incredible. There are several youtube videos of concerts there-I am crazy about Jinny Mac
playing Patsy Cline's I fall to pieces which just comes across so beautifully on the accordion. I would also love to attend
as it appears to be just a great festival. They also have the most incredible posters. I tried to order several and unfortunately
had no luck for some reason, but the art work for their festivals and their posters always incorporating an accordion are
incredibly beautiful. My favourite is of the Mona Lisa playing the accordion.

Alans post_id=48782 time=1500484813 user_id=611 said:
...I am crazy about Jinny Mac playing Patsy Clines I fall to pieces which just comes across so beautifully on the accordion.
As does her song Crazy, which was one of my dads biggest favorites. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back