• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Garth Hudson - The Sea to the North

Cool and interesting, thanks!

I have followed The Band and Garth Hudson all my life and this IS NOT anything remotely close to what Garth plays. And, it was Auto-generated by Youtube. We all know you cant believe everything you read, or for that matter alleged as music associated with just a photo of an artist Not Scene playing it. Just sayin

Garth did however, play accordion on songs as well as piano, organ and saxaphone etc.

Regards,
RTW

I have followed The Band and Garth Hudson all my life and this IS NOT anything remotely close to what Garth plays. And, it was Auto-generated by Youtube. We all know you cant believe everything you read, or for that matter alleged as music associated with just a photo of an artist Not Scene playing it. Just sayin

Garth did however, play accordion on songs as well as piano, organ and saxaphone etc.

Regards,
RTW
hello RTW, I have to respectfully disagree with you here. This is the title song from his album The Sea to the North. It was published on cd in 2001. I only recently learned of this cd, really like it, it is the goto cd in my car these days.

Back