• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

I saw an add on a dutch second hand site for a diatonic accordeon with " hohner international" wratten on it. I can't find any information about it. A

Some people may be able to help you, maybe, but you may have more luck on melodeon.net, which is dedicated to diatonic instruments.
On Accordionists.info by far the majority of people play chromatic instruments (piano accordion or chromatic button accordion).

I agree with the advice to ask on melodeon.net. However, I can tell you that Hohner International was the branding used on the cheap instruments that Hohner bought from other manufacturers and printed their own name on. That box looks like a Hohner Erica, but looks can be deceiving, and I reckon it's either Chinese or East German/Czech - probably Chinese though. It's most likely not a great instrument, but if it works then it would a good way to get into playing diatonic.

Back