• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Liscio ?🤔

Yes and there are thousands of these songs, I think even its a general style with similar melodies can be personalized. I learnt from the forum, Liscio (means dance) is an all night long event with dance and dinner. Liscio TV is an example with endless these type of music. There are several but same type of music forms such as "polka" ,"mazurka" and "walzer". Something plays at solo right hand with other accompaniments.

Yes and there are thousands of these songs, I think even its a general style with similar melodies can be personalized. I learnt from the forum, Liscio (means dance) is an all night long event with dance and dinner. Liscio TV is an example with endless these type of music. There are several but same type of music forms such as "polka" ,"mazurka" and "walzer". Something plays at solo right hand with other accompaniments.

Ric can correct me, but I would say the dance and song style called “liscio” derives from the “smooth” style of dancing associated. (Liscio (Italian) = Smooth, as in hair, etc. (English)). Attending one of these dances once in Follonica was the highlight of one of my trips to Italy.

Ric can correct me, but I would say the dance and song style called “liscio” derives from the “smooth” style of dancing associated. (Liscio (Italian) = Smooth, as in hair, etc. (English)). Attending one of these dances once in Follonica was the highlight of one of my trips to Italy.
Perfetto!

Back