• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Musictech music maker randomly changing led numbers

Jdburringto

Reaction score
My Music Maker started randomly changing the number assignments to the three red led’s. I made global assignments of 000 and am using an external expander as a source of the sounds. This has worked fine for about 2 years but today the leds suddenly started changing randomly and began making random sounds without touching any keys. Has anyone experienced this? How can I get it to stop changing so I can redo the assignments?
Thanks.

My Music Maker started randomly changing the number assignments to the three red led’s. I made global assignments of 000 and am using an external expander as a source of the sounds. This has worked fine for about 2 years but today the leds suddenly started changing randomly and began making random sounds without touching any keys. Has anyone experienced this? How can I get it to stop changing so I can redo the assignments?
Thanks.
Contact Claudio sabbatini at musictech in italy....I hope you get it sorted out

Back