• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

My Funny Valentine.... Summer Garden Jazz

There's something about live music, out on the lawn on a summer night. I don't know what it is... maybe the honesty of the musical endeavour - just playin' tunes together. It sure blends well with the relaxed vibe and the folk who sit to listen a while. In a couple of months these gatherings will fade like the summer fades to autumn - but good memories will endure until next summertime. Great work losthobos. (y)

@Walker ..it pleasures me to think that somewhere north of the border you're doing the same.... beautiful
@Tom .... Hats cool for sure ..fkg hot here this weekend ....but while I have hair wearing hat is a gutter ..😉
Was a privilege to blow with these guys....three horns, three guitars, bass and drummer ..I didn't post whole clip as went on forever...
So grateful to sit in with players who are prepared to drag my sorry arse further along the line...
Love summer....all sixty eght hours of it .....

Back