• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

New England Accordion Museum

cestjeffici

Reaction score
On the way to Cape Cod to visit my daughter I stopped in at the New England Accordion Connection & Museum Company. I met Paul and his wife Helen. It was a lovely and interesting visit. Paul showed us many interesting accordions as well as some other related instruments such as a Self-playing accordion that worked kike a player piano, and an Edison Victrola with original was cylinders. I highly recommend a visit there, it ’s worth the trip.

The most dangerous room in the museum is where Paul has accordions for sale. Hundreds of them! I fell in love with a Hohner Forty-FS and took it away with me. Paul made sure it was perfect before I left. He even put on a new bass wrist strap for me.

One bit of advice: when you put the address into your gps use the zip. Paul was the third 75 Main Street we visited!

Jeff, well now your PM makes sense to me... great to see that you had a good time there!

I saw that Hohner Forty-FS and played it several times, it was one of my (many) faves to enjoy while there... but that place is like candy to a kid for me, I have WAY too much fun every second that I am there. I swear if I lived close-by, I'd be living there. :D

I try hard to not leave there with anything, but for some reason something catches my eye and I've walked out of there the last few times with something and carry a huge smile with it all the way back home.

Amazing place run by a genuinely nice guy!

Jeff, well now your PM makes sense to me... great to see that you had a good time there!

I saw that Hohner Forty-FS and played it several times, it was one of my (many) faves to enjoy while there... but that place is like candy to a kid for me, I have WAY too much fun every second that I am there. I swear if I lived close-by, I'd be living there. :D

I try hard to not leave there with anything, but for some reason something catches my eye and I've walked out of there the last few times with something and carry a huge smile with it all the way back home.

Amazing place run by a genuinely nice guy!
Yes, that Hohner Forty-FS just jumped into my hands! I had no plans to buy yet I looked at everything. As I turned to leave I realized that I had looked at that Forty-Fs more than any other accordion there. It just called out to me and it sounds great! Thanks for leaving it for me!

Yes, that Hohner Forty-FS just jumped into my hands! I had no plans to buy yet I looked at everything. As I turned to leave I realized that I had looked at that Forty-Fs more than any other accordion there. It just called out to me and it sounds great! Thanks for leaving it for me!
That happened to me with the little Hohner Free Bass, the Hohner Imperator and the Beltuna! :D
That Hohner was too pretty to sit there for much longer for sure, I am glad it called out to you, it's found the perfect home!

Good to know!

I'll just put this here for anyone who needs it: https://maps.app.goo.gl/8y87RCwA5i7w675b7
Thanks! There’s an Art Bar at the Accordion Museum? My kinda place, I may never leave.

Note to self:

I will not buy another accordion.
……. Repeat 100 times.

If it weren’t so far away I would break open Paul’s car and leave a few in the trunk though…..

Thanks! There’s an Art Bar at the Accordion Museum? My kinda place, I may never leave.

Note to self:

……. Repeat 100 times.

If it weren’t so far away I would break open Paul’s car and leave a few in the trunk though…..
Tried that… REAL hard… it doesn’t work if you walk in to that place… lol
As far as donations go, it is rare that he refuses them… before I left there a few days ago, he accepted a <gasp!> PARROT! :D :D
Also there is a small beer bar to go with the art in that location too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom
Back