• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

New Roland V FR-3xB

• Thread starter Thread starter royrex
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

royrex

Hi guys!
Nice to see a couple of you also recently taking the plunge into Roland V Accordions, eg AccordionSam & Glenn.
I first saw and heard one up close at a Scottish dance about 18 months ago, actually tried one in a shop in August and finally decided it was time to get one in January just gone. (Also on a journey converting from piano keyboard to the button keyboard that I started just over 4 years ago after about 40 years of playing the piano keyboard) - No regrets on either score and really enjoying the Roland althought there are a lot of features to get hold of (& of course loads more on the 8x) - but the 3x has plenty to keep me fully occupied. Sharing like thise because it would be interesting to share learning points. (My best so far has been learning how to reset the tuning to get a very wide musette on the 3 middle reeds. Surprised that is not on one of the Sets - Certainly very different from their Scottish set which from memory only has one or two reeds on it) Best wishes Roy

Attachments

• IMG_4799RolandRED.JPG
    IMG_4799RolandRED.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 441
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back