• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Piano accordion tuning

Reaction score
Good day wondering if someone would help me with my accordion I have mus 2352 made In Tientsin china it has ten black keys and 16 white and 48 base the key board side is out of tune wondering if anyone could tell me what keys from b to the c3 on bottom should be tuned to how many hz for each key thanks so much

For a instrument like that, you would want to determine what the base tuning was to reduce the amount of work involved. At one point Chinese instruments were tuned A440 but they have drifted sharp about 7 cents in the last 10 years. Typically one bank if clarinet octave reeds is tuned 15 cents sharp of the base tuning to get a vibrato.

That sounds good it two octave and it’s only the keys below middle c that’s off thanks for reply it all helps when you are trying to figure it out as we don’t have anyone around here to do it

Back