• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Pietro Deiro Accordion Duet Album

There is something like this on eBay right now:
That looks like mostly solos and a few duets. Also, it must be really early vintage as the left hand is notated in treble clef.

That looks like mostly solos and a few duets. Also, it must be really early vintage as the left hand is notated in treble clef.
Tell us more Zevy about your left hand notation observation Zevy. I have noticed this in sheet music written for accordionbefore and I have found it difficult to get used to. Maybe it could be the start of a new thread?

Thank you very much. Luciano
Thank you very much. Luciano

Tell us more Zevy about your left hand notation observation Zevy. I have noticed this in sheet music written for accordionbefore and I have found it difficult to get used to. Maybe it could be the start of a new thread?
An earlier forum discussion on the topic

An earlier forum discussion on the topic
What lmschgo said!

Back