• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Repairs and technicians in France? Réparations et techniciens en France

greencath

Reaction score
Hello I'm a new player, based in the Correze, and I am interested in taking the repair modules in Castelfidardo, Italy. Can anyone advise me if it would be possible to work in France, maybe as an autoenterpreur, as an accordeon technician? I'm already an AE but would love to retrain to do something practical and different, many thanks Catherine

Bonjour, je suis un nouveau joueur, basé en Corrèze, et je suis intéressé à suivre les modules de réparation à Castelfidardo. Quelqu'un peut-il me dire s'il est possible de travailler en France, peut-être comme autoentrepreneur, comme technicien Accordéon ? Je suis déjà AE mais j'aimerais bien me recycler pour faire quelque chose de pratique, merci bien Catherine

I think you might need a CAP?
( réparation?)
Yes I thought so, and definitely for making, but I just found an INSEE code for an micro individuel (APE below) and it says this:
"Le secteur de réparation d’autres biens personnels et domestiques regroupe des métiers qui s’apprennent principalement sur le terrain et ne nécessitent pas forcément d’études supérieures particulières. Il vous suffit en général d’avoir en votre possession un diplôme de niveau BEP/CAP à BAC (Brevet professionnel, BAC professionnel, etc.) ou de justifier d’une expérience professionnelle dans le domaine. Une formation liée aux travaux de bricolage et de raccommodage permet néanmoins de décrocher un travail plus aisément dans la plupart des domaines possibles pour ce code APE."

(APE 9529Z Réparation d'autres biens personnels et domestiques)​

I have UK quals up to and beyond PhD, in more than one domain, so hoping with training at Castelfidardo and then experience of repairs might be enough to satisfy the CdM!

Back