• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Respect

dunlustin

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
More than a decade ago, this forum almost disappeared because of the inability to accept that views of others might be relevant.
Since then it has been re-invented (thanks in large part to Knobby), grown and become truly international. There are members from across the globe.

I try to remember that the more I learn, the greater the chance that I'm mistaken.

Conclusion: Courtesy always

And as the man who installed our heating says: "Every day is a school day."

As long as people treat each other with respect Iā€™m happy. And Iā€™m glad to see irreverent and silly arguments and discussion. We need both Jaime and Lost. Heck, I have been threatened to be kicked off by the best and yet I persistā€¦..

As long as people treat each other with respect Iā€™m happy. And Iā€™m glad to see irreverent and silly arguments and discussion. We need both Jaime and Lost. Heck, I have been threatened to be kicked off by the best and yet I persistā€¦..
My old boss use to say. You get more with sugar than vinegar when dealing with people........it still holds true

It's a very well-run forum with extremely helpful folks. The disagreements I've seen are mild at best, and almost universally civil.

I've learned an unquantifiable amount about the accordion, repairs, playing gigs, etc. There are forum members like Jim, Jerry, Paul and Ventura that will literally put in unlimited amounts of time to answer questions in detail about very specialized queries.

It's a pleasure to be here.

Wow, high praiseā€¦ in my case not sure itā€™s deserved, but thanks Thomas. šŸ˜Š

I came here and early on I may have developed a bit of a chip on the shoulder, but I like to think that I have ā€œmaturedā€ a bit over the years. Today, if someone wants to believe what they want and in my heart of hearts I know they are off, I put the idea on the table and if they donā€™t catch the hint, itā€™s not my job to convince.

Besides, most of what I share is not so much facts but opinion anyway. :)
It was this forum that brought the accordion back in to my life, and it has been a really nice 8 years!

Back