• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

The great music

• Thread starter Thread starter morenito
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morenito

Vedere questo mi fa crescere lautostima: nemmeno il cane lo ha considerato. Il mondo e fantastico perche esistono queste verita:

:tup:

Bene, tutto vero! Spero che nel futuro, vuole includere l'originale italiano, se si utilizza la traduzione automatica, che è molto povera, come forse si può vedere in questa traduzione. Ho bisogno di traduzione, ma senza l'originale non riesco capirlo!

Sorry Don ; you're probably right . I realized , however, ' that , using the translator , it is often confused . I hope this is not the case . Hello

:ch

Today it's a success, but I'm just saying, if you have something more complicated to say, please do give us the Italian original! I know only very little Italian, but I love to learn it, and your comments make much more sense this way. Then if it's convenient you may give us also the automatic translation, that's very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back