• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Autumn Leaves🙂

My favorite version is the "arrangement" by Viktor Novikov, called "French Ballad".
And my favorite solo performance of that is by Alexander Skliarov:

It's weird to see the same model accordion as mine in the intro to these videos, it's not even a 'real' bayan!

It's weird to see the same model accordion as mine in the intro to these videos, it's not even a 'real' bayan!
Yeah,... and in the video he is playing the same model accordion (bayan) as mine, only his is B system and mine is C system and it is absolutely impossible to play this piece on a C-system accordion. (I tried...there is just no way you can reach some of the notes and chords.)

I can't keep up with these guys, but humbly submit my version recorded Jan 2020. The lyrics and music have an emotional depth which I try to keep in mind. (sorry about the TV in the background..I should redo it.)

Last edited:
Back