• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Black bell Bugari LMMM

Jaime_Dergut

Reaction score
Hello folks,

today I have a question for you. Recently, I was offered a Bugari Bell accordion like the one in the video bellow:

It seems in good conditions, plays nice and the owner is offering 1600$ for it. I may be able to lower it to 1400$ with my charisma alone.

However, I am actually saving to buy a free bass accordion that is light weight, but I must admit that the triple musette of this accordion really pierces its surroundings and it sounds charming when properly harmonized.

Is this a good deal? It will be my first professional accordion and I know that Bugari is an excellent manufacturer. I am not really sure if I should pass it.

I don't really need this accordion, but here in North America is hard to find LMMM tuned instruments like this and it is a Bugari.

The temptation is just there in my mind. Maybe if I heard your opinions about this, it may help me decide.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Regards,

Jaime the melancholic

That seems like a very good price for that accordion. I’d have to agree to make sure it’s legit first. There are so many accordion scams out there.

Hello folks,

sorry for the late reply.

After further deliberation, I think I will pass on this one since my original goal is to get a dry tuned instrument.

Again, thanks for the feedback, everybody.

Back