• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Churchin...!!! Working a congregation...

losthobos

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't edited this down but just let run beginning to end....sure there's almost a train crash at one point but it pulls through....
Posted mainly to show how I work an audience...
Id discussed clapping, hollering stamping during praise breaks and introduced a melody (the na na na na nah...intro to land of a thousand dances) and given some words to add over melody...I've got a prayer....then showed them what to listen for to join in.......if you've got five mins stay put till end....mental what you can get out of a crowd if you include them and let them do the work....
Another triumph of style over substance 👊

I haven't edited this down but just let run beginning to end....sure there's almost a train crash at one point but it pulls through....
Posted mainly to show how I work an audience...
Id discussed clapping, hollering stamping during praise breaks and introduced a melody (the na na na na nah...intro to land of a thousand dances) and given some words to add over melody...I've got a prayer....then showed them what to listen for to join in.......if you've got five mins stay put till end....mental what you can get out of a crowd if you include them and let them do the work....
Another triumph of style over substance 👊
Omg, what a ham!!!! Awesome! Wow, that was super cool Terry, unfortunately I only understand English….

Omg, what a ham!!!! Awesome! Wow, that was super cool Terry, unfortunately I only understand English….
Cheers Tom......when a gig goes like that one I think Robert Service's description of the accordion "the darling of the mob" is spot on...
I'll work on my southern drawl....Sarf Esx innit...🤣

WOW Brilliant !!! Losthobos ..................I was clapping away with your video just great !!! it's made my day
Cor Blast me ol mate thas good plaaayin on that tha ol squeeze box !!...................that's Norfolk accent bor !!! 4 ya

Cor Blast me ol mate thas good plaaayin on that tha ol squeeze box !!...................that's Norfolk accent bor !!! 4 ya
🤣 With a monika like Giovanni I hadn't assumed you were a Norfolk lad.....
We're looking to take this show to Norwich sometime.....will be Accordion Sunday Service for first hour followed by two hour swing tea dance if we manage to pull it off ...will keep you posted... appreciated

🤣 With a monika like Giovanni I hadn't assumed you were a Norfolk lad.....
We're looking to take this show to Norwich sometime.....will be Accordion Sunday Service for first hour followed by two hour swing tea dance if we manage to pull it off ...will keep you posted... appreciated
Thanks for the update keep me informed .
Yes i was born in Trieste North East Italy on the Adriatic coast .....Italian mother .....Father was in 8th Army (claimed he won the war single handed ) met just after the war and was stationed in the beautiful City of Trieste
the rest is History !!

Last edited:
Back