• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Czerny for free bass piano accordion

Interesting - recognised it from the first couple of notes, as I've played this as a study for Stradella bass, but I took the score from Basurmanov's 3-year bayan course, rather than directly from Czerny's books.
Are you just using his Stradella studies and changing the LHS, or did he have a separate collection of etudes for free bass?

Interesting - recognised it from the first couple of notes, as I've played this as a study for Stradella bass, but I took the score from Basurmanov's 3-year bayan course, rather than directly from Czerny's books.
Are you just using his Stradella studies and changing the LHS, or did he have a separate collection of etudes for free bass?
This one is a piano book. I find the left hand finger markings to be super distracting, but I'm still making do with it.

Back