• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Frontalini - Good home wanted - Free

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not an accordionist, or (sadly) even a musician. I registered with a view to finding a home for this accordion, but now find I can't post this on the For Sale section as a minimum of 10 previous posts are required. If anyone wants to copy this to the For Sale section, or draw attention to this post, please feel free.

When I bought my current house, the previous owner left a Frontalini accordion behind. It's in a bit of a state, so probably only fit for spare parts or as a restoration project.

I don't want anything for it, but it would be a shame to take it to the tip.

If anyone would like it, please send me a PM. It's in Bexhill, East Sussex (UK), and would need to be collected, or possibly I could deliver locally.

Kind regards.

(As it's free of charge I've added the post - Knobby)

Attachments

• Frontalini.jpg
    Frontalini.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Now that’s a project! Would have to be a labor of love for someone, but the potential is there, given the cool decorations. Fortunately I live beyond the great water and can stick with the Zon Rio I brought home yesterday. Good luck to you!!!!!!

Slightlypedantic: Suggest trying putting it on 'Gumtree' (which is free) and offering it as a restoration project or for spares (there's a lot of reeds of fairly good quality in there, the bellows could the basis of a tuning table and the many screw will be of a type which are hard to come-by those days. Even at that you may have to do some bargaining and negotiation if postage comes into the picture.

Hi,

I'm not an accordionist, or (sadly) even a musician. I registered with a view to finding a home for this accordion, but now find I can't post this on the For Sale section as a minimum of 10 previous posts are required. If anyone wants to copy this to the For Sale section, or draw attention to this post, please feel free.

When I bought my current house, the previous owner left a Frontalini accordion behind. It's in a bit of a state, so probably only fit for spare parts or as a restoration project.

I don't want anything for it, but it would be a shame to take it to the tip.

If anyone would like it, please send me a PM. It's in Bexhill, East Sussex (UK), and would need to be collected, or possibly I could deliver locally.

Kind regards.

(As it's free of charge I've added the post - Knobby)
PS I've given it a squeeze: sound comes out and the keys seem to work, so it might be better inside than it looks outside.

Back