• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Info on Zero Sette

TonyChicago

Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is my second long stay in the hospital in the past few months. I'm on day 22 and bored out of my mind.

I saw this Zero Sette on eBay. Four reeds on the right hand, no tone chamber. Any idea of the year and the quality of this accordion?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713-170319-447.png
    Screenshot_20240713-170319-447.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Hey Tony, prayers and good thoughts your way. Don’t give up!
This accordion is likely a bit of a lower end model made in the 50’s - 60’s. That’s not to say it’s a bad accordion, Zero Sette is a good brand that’s well respected.

If really bored, make them bring you an accordionist and sit and chat some shop with them!

Hey Tony, prayers and good thoughts your way. Don’t give up!
This accordion is likely a bit of a lower end model made in the 50’s - 60’s. That’s not to say it’s a bad accordion, Zero Sette is a good brand that’s well respected.

If really bored, make them bring you an accordionist and sit and chat some shop with them!
Thanks so much Jerry for the well wishes. Tom sent me a video of you and him playing Moon River. You did a beautiful job my friend, and Tom needs to shave 😁

Thanks so much Jerry for the well wishes. Tom sent me a video of you and him playing Moon River. You did a beautiful job my friend, and Tom needs to shave 😁
Thanks Tony, Tom has the whole tough-guy thing happening better than me… lol
We’re planning another duo in the future (not sure if it will be an all acoustic, all digital or some mix), Tom will keep you in the loop!

My next video is likely going to be something easy on the Roland 8X and then I have the video to complete the process that I started on how to use my 1640i mixer. I did not post that here as it is 5 videos of techno-babble and no accordion in sight until this last one coming in a few weeks.

Speaking of Tom, we’re about 1.5 weeks away from possibly meeting up in Canaan CT at the accordion museum so I can shake his hand and for some accordion fun!

Thanks Tony, Tom has the whole tough-guy thing happening better than me… lol
We’re planning another duo in the future (not sure if it will be an all acoustic, all digital or some mix), Tom will keep you in the loop!

My next video is likely going to be something easy on the Roland 8X and then I have the video to complete the process that I started on how to use my 1640i mixer. I did not post that here as it is 5 videos of techno-babble and no accordion in sight until this last one coming in a few weeks.

Speaking of Tom, we’re about 1.5 weeks away from possibly meeting up in Canaan CT at the accordion museum so I can shake his hand and for some accordion fun!
I'd like to see any videos you make. I'm a tech junkie and I enjoy your playing very much so it would be a treat for me, believe me.

I sure do hope you guys meet up. Connecticut's a beautiful state. I've never met Tom in person either, so shake his hand for me as well.

Reactions: Tom
I'd like to see any videos you make. I'm a tech junkie and I enjoy your playing very much so it would be a treat for me, believe me.

I sure do hope you guys meet up. Connecticut's a beautiful state. I've never met Tom in person either, so shake his hand for me as well.
Thanks Tony. Hopefully we will meet someday, maybe at Romagnoli?

Thanks Tony. Hopefully we will meet someday, maybe at Romagnoli?
I'll never get to Romagnoli. It's too far for me and I'll never drive again. So all that stuff is ancient history.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom
Tony I had something similar myself heart attack plus brain damage the tremour is my biggest problem in trying to get back playing. I got some nice wishes from forum members and its a big help.
John in Dublin

Thank you very much John. I'm in the hospital right at this moment responding on my phone and I'm supposed to be leaving to go home within the next 45 minutes. So I'll keep the forum posted and I look forward to the forum to help keep up my spirits.

Tony I had something similar myself heart attack plus brain damage the tremour is my biggest problem in trying to get back playing. I got some nice wishes from forum members and its a big help.
John in Dublin
Let me add my best wishes for you also John. Hang in there!

My heart goes out to you Tony. I will be praying for you.

Thank you for sharing your difficulties with us here on the Forum.

Getting back home will be a "shot in the arm" for you. Let us hear how it goes.

Thank you guys. I'm doggone tired and laying in bed, AT HOME. Which is great. Tomorrow however, I have to go to another hospital and see an electrophysiologist that had cancelled my ablation. The hospital I just left (and the previous one) put me on a heart med and my electrophysiologist refuses to do a pre-authorization for my insurance to cover it, so I can't take it ($940 a month). So tomorrow is a showdown. Wish me luck.

Then it's trying to setup an appointment with a neuro-opthamologist. My brain isn't sending proper signals and I am constantly dizzy and falling. It's not inner ear/vertigo.

I'll keep you imformed.

Thanks so much once again.

Back