• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Introduction!

SoudaK

Reaction score
Hi, I’m Souda, I’m 16 years old and have been playing accordion for nearly a year.

I consider myself a beginner-amateur, being able to play a few tunes and love learning songs by ear or improvision.

I own only one accordion, which is my trusty serenelli accordion (not sure what kind, but its black and gold..??)! But it works well and is fun to play on.

I hope to make friends with people here ☺️ Thank you for letting me in

Hi, I’m Souda, I’m 16 years old and have been playing accordion for nearly a year.

I consider myself a beginner-amateur, being able to play a few tunes and love learning songs by ear or improvision.

I own only one accordion, which is my trusty serenelli accordion (not sure what kind, but its black and gold..??)! But it works well and is fun to play on.

I hope to make friends with people here ☺️ Thank you for letting me in
Happy to have you join us, Souda and at your age a delight to have someone compensate for the preponderance of geriatics who infest these threads ;)
If you can post a few photos of your instrument people here might be able to provide some information about your 'box'.
You might also benefit by slowly going through the site from its early times - this old 'gaffer' has learned quite a lot from its ever-so-very generous contributors.
Likewise, many of us 'fossils' would enjoy hearing about your more youthful perspectives and experiences.
Go for it!

Welcome Souda!

Welcome!
Did you know that you are roughly a 2 hour drive from one of the nation's finest accordion museums? It's in North Caanan, and I was there this last weekend. If you ever go there, tell the owner (his name is Paul), that Jerry from Montreal says hello. Be prepared to be blown away by accordions!

Back