• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Life hack #1....

Not a bad idea! Seems like it would also help enforce correct hand positioning (get too lazy, and you get feedback!) Plus you can switch out accordions without having to switch out mics. :-)

I wonder if a lavalier mic would also do the trick while being a bit more wieldy?

@JeffJetton a lavalier may be a better option except this was an accord specific gooseneck....
If I was brave enough I'd remove the capsule and secure to a ring on my middle finger....would be perfect option I think.... however I don't wanna risk trashing what I have so far...
The quest for perfection is endless.....

@JeffJetton a lavalier may be a better option except this was an accord specific gooseneck....
If I was brave enough I'd remove the capsule and secure to a ring on my middle finger....would be perfect option I think.... however I don't wanna risk trashing what I have so far...
The quest for perfection is endless.....
Well it seems a good idea !! Do you actually gig with your special glove mic..........never seen anything like it before . good luck .

Back