• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Looking for a dry tuned accordion with converter

Jaime_Dergut

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a nice, used piano accordion, full size, that is dry tuned and has a converter in it (preferably C system).

My purpose is to play classical music and in orchestras with other accordion players.

Preferably, someone who lives in the USA or Canada.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Updated:

I am more flexible with the tuning, so it is has a slight tremolo (Italian/European style) that is fine.

Hello,

I am looking for a nice, used piano accordion, full size, that is dry tuned and has a converter in it (preferably C system).

My purpose is to play classical music and in orchestras with other accordion players.

Preferably, someone who lives in the USA or Canada.

Thanks for your time and attention.
You should probably follow the Accordion for Sale and the Accordion Appraisal & Sale Facebook groups. You need to be patient but accordions like what you want do appear here. Beware though, I'd rate the percentage of scam posts to be somewhere between 30 and 70%, but fortunately most scammers are easy to spot (just joined the group, have nothing about accordion in their profile, show pictures clearly not made where they supposedly are, and ask too little money for the accordion supposedly for sale).

Back