• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Playing at Church with My Wife

JeffJetton

Prolific poster
Reaction score
The mention of Ludovico Einaudi by @breezybellows reminded me... my wife and I were invited to play at a service at her church a few weeks back, and it was live-streamed and archived, in case anyone was interested:

Here's a direct Facebook link, if the embedded media below is giving you trouble.

• 7:50 - Beethoven "German Dances" No. 1 and No. 2, WoO 8
  • 50:30 - Einaudi "Passaggio" (I'm on piano for this one, sorry. Couldn't figure out a good way to make it work on Stradella accordion.)
  • 59:50 - Hollmer "Boeves Psalm" (which we would up having to stretch out a lot longer than we had planned!)
(Obviously, feel free to watch the entire lovely service, which the rest of the music provided by their music director and cantor.)

If love to see/listen to that. Unfortunately Facebook requires I first agree to them tracking everything I do on this forum until the end of time. The link provided requires I sign into Facebook which I don’t use.

If you plan to do this again sometime maybe we could just drive to Nashville!😀

The link provided requires I sign into Facebook which I don’t use.

I'm not on Facebook either. You should be able to hit that "X" in the top-right to get the nag screen to go away. At least that works for me!

I'm not on Facebook either. You should be able to hit that "X" in the top-right to get the nag screen to go away. At least that works for me!
Thanks, that worked!
Excellent performance(s). My only disappointment was the the camera position put the piano player off the edge of the screen! :(

JKJ

Back