• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Romance for Accordion (Stradella Bass Composition)

Thank you for sharing this with us @Accordionna. Henry Doktorski is brilliant, I really like his work, and think he is one of the most interesting accordionists on the scene. Also, his Hymns To Mary is, to my mind, one of the very best accordion recordings I've heard.

Regarding the Romance for Chord Buttons, I really like how Doktorski makes a feature of the mechanised chords. His work is clever and refined. He reminds me of another original and fantastic American Accordionist, William Popp. If you get the chance, listen to Popp's Tactile No 2 on YouTube. It also makes a big feature of stradella chord mechanisation.​

Thank you for sharing this with us @Accordionna. Henry Doktorski is brilliant, I really like his work, and think he is one of the most interesting accordionists on the scene. Also, his Hymns To Mary is, to my mind, one of the very best accordion recordings I've heard.

Regarding the Romance for Chord Buttons, I really like how Doktorski makes a feature of the mechanised chords. His work is clever and refined. He reminds me of another original and fantastic American Accordionist, William Popp. If you get the chance, listen to Popp's Tactile No 2 on YouTube. It also makes a big feature of stradella chord mechanisation.​
Thank you for the additional recommendation!

Back