• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Sloborkaia march. Accordion cover by Jaime

Jaime_Dergut

Reaction score
Finally, it is here, a video of myself playing Sloborkaia March, a song that I arranged thanks to the support of the community here.

Last edited:
This is what I see in your post:

IMG_0321.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpeg
    IMG_0321.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm so sorry for taking so long.

I've been trying to edit the thread but it is not working. Is there a way to check this out with technical support?

I don't think you need to edit the thread. You only need to change the access permission for the file in your Google drive to allow access by everyone.

I don't think you need to edit the thread. You only need to change the access permission for the file in your Google drive to allow access by everyone.
But this is weird. Why I am not able to edit my own threads anymore? I can't modify the link now that I got the video somewhere else.

Now I see this
IMG_0333.jpeg
Our oven broke before we left for Costa Rica. We’re back now and I just installed a new one last night. Afraid all we have at the moment are stale cookies.

JKJ

But this is weird. Why I am not able to edit my own threads anymore? I can't modify the link now that I got the video somewhere else.
A question for the administrator. I think there is a time limit for editing posts.

You could put your link in a new post within this thread.

Back