• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

The German Series - Kufsteiner Lied

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's a nice piece that if you understand the words, is lovely. I've been to Kufstein, it is a beautiful part of the world.

I was just looking through the music thinking I may play it at this Friday's Zoom meeting, changed accordions and made a quick recording and this was the result.

Enjoy!

I am afraid you need to fix the titling in the video to have it do justice to the performance. Right now it starts as "Kufsteiner Leid" which means "Kufstein's suffering". It needs to be "Kufsteiner Lied".

Great! In addition to your cool choice of tuba and drums, it really highlights “why a digital accordion” for all the skeptics out there. See you Friday!

Great! In addition to your cool choice of tuba and drums, it really highlights “why a digital accordion” for all the skeptics out there. See you Friday!
Thanks Tom, oh I don’t think I had any percussion on this one, just the tuba/guitar on the bass/chords. :)
I know that I could have made a better choice of accordion sounds, but after the recording, it was getting a bit late and I had to work early the following morning so I was like “that’s good enough”.

Thanks Tom, oh I don’t think I had any percussion on this one, just the tuba/guitar on the bass/chords. :)
I know that I could have made a better choice of accordion sounds, but after the recording, it was getting a bit late and I had to work early the following morning so I was like “that’s good enough”.
Ok, yeah, the guitar sounded like a snare drum, but now I hear it changing. I think the accordion sound is fine! And I’m sure now that I have played this.

It's a nice piece that if you understand the words, is lovely. I've been to Kufstein, it is a beautiful part of the world.

I was just looking through the music thinking I may play it at this Friday's Zoom meeting, changed accordions and made a quick recording and this was the result.

Enjoy!

That was a great sound Jerry. It sure makes a difference on how you "touch" the keys/buttons -- smooth/legato or short/stacatto.

So, was the left hand Roland 8X, "Orch. Bass #205" = [B]Bs Tuba and the "Orch. Chord #39" = Ac. Guitar?
Also, what was the "Accordion setting" you had on the Right Hand Treble side?

Last edited:
Back