• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Thoughts?

Is this bad or not?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sinful!

• Fine

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Not to bad

• Total voters
then make my way up to a more expensive

The amount of work goes up exponentially with the size of the box. If you want to enjoy it, I'd say, focus on smaller boxes. Think Hohner pokerwork. In my experience it's just more rewarding. E.g. Even though it's a big job, I'm looking forward to setting up a 25-bass Russian "Hromka" box, but if I had to set-up a stradella 120-bass accordion, I'd be dreading it. There's 60 linkages in the hromka bass, and there's probably 20 times more levers to adjust in a full-sized accordion, just to get the bass working.

The amount of work goes up exponentially with the size of the box. If you want to enjoy it, I'd say, focus on smaller boxes. Think Hohner pokerwork. In my experience it's just more rewarding. E.g. Even though it's a big job, I'm looking forward to setting up a 25-bass Russian "Hromka" box, but if I had to set-up a stradella 120-bass accordion, I'd be dreading it. There's 60 linkages in the hromka bass, and there's probably 20 times more levers to adjust in a full-sized accordion, just to get the bass working.
Ah okay I see. I'll keep that in mind

It's not perfect, very far from it but I've got my printed panel on the accordion.

Attachments

• 17229618089922645362306339516350.jpg
    17229618089922645362306339516350.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 7
KaiDC:
Wow what a project. An ambitious one for sure.
You indicate that you're a teenager without much money to invest, but your ingenuity, and skills far surpass the financial
considerations.
Keep up the good work, and your innovative reverse engineering.
I believe you are a good contributor, and an asset to the forum. There is a great wealth of knowledge within the forum, and you
are part.
I look forward to see pictures of the end results
Chickers.

KaiDC:
Wow what a project. An ambitious one for sure.
You indicate that you're a teenager without much money to invest, but your ingenuity, and skills far surpass the financial
considerations.
Keep up the good work, and your innovative reverse engineering.
I believe you are a good contributor, and an asset to the forum. There is a great wealth of knowledge within the forum, and you
are part.
I look forward to see pictures of the end results
Chickers.
That means a lot to me. Thankyou Chickers

Back