• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Used Beltuna Spirit V LMMMH Piano Accordion

A Beltuna Leader V/?
Nah, they are no good at all, you would never see me playing or buying one… oh, wait… I did buy one and absolutely love it! :D :D :D

Great sound, great tone and amazing integrated mics thanks to the Limex system, it is a pleasure to play… and compared to my Hohner Gola 459 or Hohner MORINO VI N, *much* lighter!

The only negative thing that I can say about it, and it’s not much, is that coming from a Hohner background, the bas is not as deep or strong in comparison, but this doesn’t mean it sounds bad, it is just part of the personality of this accordion. :)

That only thing missing in my collection is a piano accordion with Helikon /Tuba bass just because they are hard as heck to find for reasonable prices!

1717187142417.png

Last edited:
Do you have experience with the Alpstar? Can you enlighten me?
I've heard and played one in real life for about 30 minutes. INCREDIBLE sound if you like that style of music, it really is perfect for for those German schlagers and polkas, a ton of fun to play. It's not the most versatile instrument, but it really is not made to be so, unilke the Leader that is really made for a ton of versatility. Amazing that accordions with similar bones have such vastly different personalities!

Back