• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

World of Accordions Museum

I'm guessing many of us here are "outsiders," I know I spend as much time as possible outside. I mean, we play accordions so, daaaaahhhh! Yeah, that lake is certainly Superior, I'll post a couple pictures from this week. The main thing now is to protect it from people in the southwest who are lusting after clean water, having used all their own to irrigate the desert. No way!!!!!

IMG_20220325_083208267.jpg20220323_162652.jpg20220320_190130.jpg20220320_192846.jpg

Just one of the memorable exhibits at the World of Accordions Museum:

And, here's an accordion and a cello for comparison!
This will wake you up!🤣

Last edited:
Just one of the memorable exhibits at the World of Accordions Museum:

And, here's an accordion and a cello for comparison!
This will wake you up!🤣

Thanks Dingo! What a great sound on that cello accordion.

To quote one of the 20th century's greatest sages...
bEpp6p.gif

Oh Tom, I meant to ask, did you make it to the Grayson Masefield performance in Wisconsin last week? It made the news!

Oh Tom, I meant to ask, did you make it to the Grayson Masefield performance in Wisconsin last week? It made the news!

Unfortunately not, it's a 6 hour drive up there, so difficult to go for a concert. I bet it was good though!

Apologies Tom, I just checked the map. Yes a 740 mile round trip is a stretch of the legs. If it were in Oshkosh, Fond du Lac or even Sheboygan that would be fine, but Superior is a bit far...

The majority of the significant advances in human societies and scientific endeavours have been created by people who were "not quite normal"?

Being "normal" has little to recommend it.
Couldn't agree more Ffingers.
An ex of mine gave me a 'badge of honour', as she pinged I was a van dwelling, box playing, eccentric traveler.
I wear it with pride!IMG_20230806_164232363.jpg

Back