• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Yuri Kazakov (Bayan) Plays Cossack Variations

Yury Kazakov plays Cossack Variations
Original Title: A Cossack was traveling across the Danube. Arr. Ukr. N.P. Isp. Yuri Kazakov

Bach Toccata and Fugue:

Now, for all you slaves to orthodoxy, just watch the way in which this maestro uses his Bayan:

No left back strap, keyboard over towards the right thigh and a traditional three row right hand keyboard, positioned about one third of the instrument's width forward with his thumb alongside or behind it.

Bloody awkward, I reckon.

Now, for all you slaves to orthodoxy, just watch the way in which this maestro uses his Bayan:

No left back strap, keyboard over towards the right thigh and a traditional three row right hand keyboard, positioned about one third of the instrument's width forward with his thumb alongside or behind it.

Right or wrong does it really matter it certainly worked for him !! brilliant performances .....thanks for sharing

That accordion is so heavy and tight, it almost doesnt need a strap at all. A small church organ 😁

Back