• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

LONDON accordion player wanted!

juliafilms22

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I hope this is okay to post! I'm an emerging director and I'm making a short documentary film at the moment, and I would love to have some original accordion music as the soundtrack.

I'm on the look out to collaborate with someone who either has written an original piece that they may be happy to share- or someone who can create an original short song (with references of course) to use.

This would of course be paid and I'd be open to what you felt was fair compensation for your time. Just to say it is a low-budget, independent production made by me, so please keep that in mind when you think of if it might be suitable for you. It wouldn't need to be created fitting every beat of the film at all, and a pre-existing song that you may have written might be perfect.

As a bit of insight into piece of music- it is to go under quite a bit of the film so nothing too hectic, but ideally something classic and up-beat, but with a little bit of mystery in it (I realise this is quite vague at this stage!)

Let me know if anyone would be interested in collaborating- I'm based in London.

Thanks so much

Interested....can I see some footage please...you can perhaps direct message me
I've always loved Ry Cooders soundtracks and he would just sit in a cinema and watch the footage and see what he came up with...always fancied a go at something like that....(Obviously I don't have the talent Ry Cooders has bit never mind.... ain't many accordion players to choose from)
I'm North Essex

Last edited:
Back