• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

New Musatunix Digital Piano Accordion

One man band!😀
Who needs a Roland ?🤔
See more:

hey Dingo, this one was a prototype built few years ago. It did not have dynamic keyboard, bellows control was not as quick as in newer models, no internal speakers an battery. It's history now. My new models use Zonta (button version) and Fratelli (piano) cases.
check the demo page with those https://www.musatunix.com/demo

Does this need special programming by a third party expert? I find this very disturbing that purchasers have to go through many hours of programming. I used Roland Synths and keyboards for several decades. Never had to go through so much sound setup as I have done on my FR4x. Yes, we have different tastes in sound. This demo may suite many whom enjoy playing accordion music with an arranger built in which I believe I am hearing. But what is more important to me is how to access the Songs or setups. When playing a show or a dance, you need to get to the next song without a delay. Can you Use Songbook Plus iPad app to access the programs/songs? Use a Bluetooth pedal to control arranger start, stop, variations, next song, accordion sounds?
hi, no any programming required. There are 3 most used tabs in the touch screen interface: Styles Control, Voices Control, and Effects settings. There is one more with less frequently used general settings. Some capabilities are listed in the Musatunix web site https://www.musatunix.com/products.

How many techies play accordion? :oops:
Shrug. I carry a mechanical watch, shave with a straight razor, had several mechanical Facit calculating machines when young, assembled computers when I was young, repair household appliances myself and it's not exactly rare that I open my accordion for small maintenance stuff. Also did a lot of computer programming including system programming. There is something to be said for things where it's entirely your own fault when they go wrong and you can acquire the skills to do better. Accordions are mechanical marvels, so they are ready prey. And it doesn't harm that they are musical instruments, too. Even though some people disagree.

hey Dingo, this one was a prototype built few years ago. It did not have dynamic keyboard, bellows control was not as quick as in newer models, no internal speakers an battery. It's history now. My new models use Zonta (button version) and Fratelli (piano) cases.
check the demo page with those https://www.musatunix.com/demo
Are there any limits to adding styles? Internal drive size?

Are there any limits to adding styles? Internal drive size?
hi, this electronic accordion does not have technical limitations for styles number. the limit is more on how many I can edit and produce in a given time. For now it has several hundred of styles (500+ and growing), which took a significant portion of this project development time (years).

Back