• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Need a price for this model ?

Teaazy

Reaction score
Hello guys, i'm a total newbie in accordions. My grandmother passed away recently and she was a great musician. I recovered an accordion but obviously i don't know how to play it and i want to sell it to someone who can play and so the instrument can take life again.

So I'm asking you guys if you could help me to find a price for this model. (Borsini "Traviata Deluxe)

Attachments

• Borsini accordion.jpeg
    Borsini accordion.jpeg
    408.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Traviata deluxe.jpeg
    Traviata deluxe.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 28
Hi there and welcome. Your story is not uncommon and if you take a few minutes to look around, you will see that the advice is 90% the same as all others.

The name and outside appearance of an accordion is a very poor indication of value.
An accordion's truer value is found by having it played by someone with experience and even more importantly, where they can open it up and look at the condition of the reeds and valves and overall condition of the accordion.

A little info:
It looks like from the registers that your model is a 3/4 reed setup (very hard to see the registers properly). The name of Borsini is a well known and respected name but they are out of business now.

Depending on the condition of the accordion inside, it could have an approximate value of anywhere between a couple hundred dollars to maybe if it is in perfect condition and you find the perfect buyer of around $1500.

Back