• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Pet peeve: "song" vs. "piece"

Meanwhile, in Australia:
And:

Whilst driving long distances along country roads, almost daily, was part of my job for 40+ years and I often saw evidence of kangaroo vs car/truck impacts, luckily I myself connected with a kangaroo only once in all that time: the kangaroo bounced off the side of the car, while trying to cross the road. Luckily, no damage to either car or kangaroo!🙂

As you know, Dingo, 'roos have nasty big claws on the middle toe of their rather powerful hind legs.

I will leave you to imagine of the state of the ute (pick up) driver who suffered the effects of a large male kangaroo which bounced off the bonnet (hood) of his car and into the cab via the windscreen and then, after a period of panicked action made its escape through the now shattered passenger side window.
Not pretty.

Best thread of the week!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What was special about the August 12 week? Ok, I am being facetious: I did see the thread regurgitator on the forum landing page dig out this old thing before I saw your reply.

Back