• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Thread for Evolution of the AI Accordionist

the "G" Doris was the genesis of the inside joke.. from so long ago
that names have changed and details forgotten..

though i tried to get Sally to change her name to Doris..

but i hope she will live on for the occasional smile as long
as the Forum is alive !
“Sally” seems to have changed “her” name to Verismo, with an interesting story about the accordion. I’m keeping your story in mind for the AI version. My gold and white avatar Lira is marked “Viola,” I also have a white and black Italo with vibrato (rather bizarre) named “Gloria” with a story lost to history.

“Sally” seems to have changed “her” name to Verismo, with an interesting story about the accordion. I’m keeping your story in mind for the AI version. My gold and white avatar Lira is marked “Viola,” I also have a white and black Italo with vibrato (rather bizarre) named “Gloria” with a story lost to history.
Just like I thought, Gloria came back home, her new owner not having the desire to persevere. Back to the drawing board.

Meanwhile, autumn befalls our intrepid players; deep within their hearts lies a melody, a song of castles in the clouds…..

IMG_5041.jpeg

Gloria (Gloria)
I think they got your number (Gloria)
I think they got the alias (Gloria)
That you've been living under (Gloria)
But you really don't remember
Was it something that they said?
Are the voices in your head calling, Gloria?

Gloria​

Song by​

Laura Branigan

Someone somewhere will want and love
Gloria. I mean, analog accordion reverb? What’s not to love?

Last edited:
Those are some mean looking instruments.

But Google translate says "Muzica Lautareasca" is Romanian for "Fiddle Music". I'm confused. :confused:

But Google translate says "Muzica Lautareasca" is Romanian for "Fiddle Music". I'm confused. :confused:

Lautarii is a tribe from Romania. Thats their music video, their music is played with different instruments but mostly accordion.

Like so much on Google, their translator sucks badly.

It seems like it suffers from "The Blind leading the Blind" syndrome in so many of its functions.

Back