• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

New in Accordionist forum

Gkjazzwecan

Reaction score
Hello
I am new in this community, home based in Freiburg Black Forrest region, Germany.
Playing accordion for over 40 years, mainly classical and contemporary tunes.
After a 5 years break got into jazz, still beginner but made some progress with Franc Marocco medleys.
Also got myself a Digital Bugari Evo beginning of this year.
Would love to meet other digital owners of Roland or Bugari and or jazz enthusiasts.

Georg

Hi Georg,welcome. Check out Nikolay Bine’s videos. He’s a great jazz accordionist living in New York now.

Welcome Georg! I’m not a jazz player but I do like to improvise and play a Roland.

After I wrote you I found a French accordionist who plays an incredibly stylized version of Piaf’s la foule. I’m not a jazz person but the embellishments she adds to the piece are incredible. I think her first name is Nathalie. But Nikolay rocks like no one else I’ve ever heard. Unfortunately he rarely posts new material these days. Nikolay teaches via zoom if you’re interested in learning with him.

Georg.
Pleased to see another jazz enthusiast, I have 3 Frank Marroco books,can just manage “Tea for Two” and “Beyond the Sea” , and subscribe to Arrigo Tomassi for his Gypsy jazz.

Back