• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks (Click the "X" to the top right of this message to disable it)

Korg FISA SUPREMA

Hi Ventura ........Many thanks for your prompt reply it's always easy when you know HOW !!!!
You have made an old Guy Happy on this side of the Pond !!!....... GR8

Thank you for adding the Link for the the Korg Manual ....I can view the manual ok on my computer .
My question is How do i download and store the manual on my computer ?
Or is there some sort of restriction on the link .
PS......I'm no computer expert and have been known to have senior moments !! ha ha ha
Giovanni,

On a Mac, open the manual in preview and select print. The print dialogue will have a save to PDF optinion. Select that and Mac will ask where you want to save the PDF. The file wasn't restricted.

Giovanni,

On a Mac, open the manual in preview and select print. The print dialogue will have a save to PDF optinion. Select that and Mac will ask where you want to save the PDF. The file wasn't restricted.
thanks for your reply ....I don't have a Mac ........i had a senior moment ..this afternoon .......appreciate your reply

More technical information on the Korg Fisa Supreme
Here is a summary of Luigi Bruti's answers to my questions:
  • Sound resolution:
    • All internal audio processing is at 32bit floating at 48kHz
    • USB port for MIDI and digital audio IN/OUT) is 24bit (not 16bit) and 48kHz
    • Advanced T2L Technology is 16bit and 48kHz and it is related to the stored Waveforms
  • Sound Recorder & Player:
    • Recorder only stores .wav at 32bit floating/48kHz
    • Player can handle MP3, WAV, AIFF at any Frequency and bit rate
    • There is a Looper mode for the Recorder
  • Sound import:
    • At the moment new sound import is only for accordion sounds
    • One accordion sound can be of various size, but the average is about 30 MB
    • [From the site information there is 580 MB of free memory for new sounds]

Last edited:
Thomann pulled it from their shop.
What's happening?
Thomann is, like, big. My first guess would be that the number of orders exceeded what Korg can provide on short notice. The second that Thomann is letting their bargaining muscle play to get better conditions.

Thomann is, like, big. My first guess would be that the number of orders exceeded what Korg can provide on short notice. The second that Thomann is letting their bargaining muscle play to get better conditions.
I haven't seen companies pull a product because orders are through the roof. When I bought my Yamaha Montage M8x it was really hot. All sites had it listed with "None in stock, put yourself on the waiting list" descriptions. Lead times were 3 months.

It's probably just a temporary glitch as they sort out the price or wait for the official release. Or maybe like you said, it has to do with your second point.

A very Good Point !! If you think that all Korg dealers will be on the same pricing structure ......Think again it's all about Quantities , volumes , payment settlement terms ,holding stock levels ..
Dealers that order in large Quantities will be on the best terms ..... its always been the same in any business ......................... For Example in the UK Yamaha have some major Dealers that buy in large Quantities ...............and can pass on better deals to end users .

I wonder if Korg will offer the 2 year warranty when you register within 90 days as they do keyboards and arrangers?

A quick note: if you buy from another supplier from another country, you may not get warranty coverage in your own country. Only the country from where you purchased it from.

It's not just a matter of comparing a digital accordion to a keyboard. It is comparing an acoustic accordion to a digital accordion, considering that the longevity of both are very different. An acoustic accordion easily lasts for 50 years (with regular maintenance which isn't free of course). During these 50 years the accordion never feels outdated. A digital accordion lasts for maybe 10 to 20 years but certainly feels outdated after 10 years (unless nothing new gets developed). When you do the math then the price of a digital accordion should be 20 to 25% of that of an acoustic accordion. Note that with digital pianos this ratio is realistic. For 2000 to 4000 (dollar or euro) you have a very good digital piano. For 8000 to 16000 it is hard to find a pretty good acoustic piano.
I think you are missing the part that volume applies to the equation. I'm really guessing here ... but the number of keyboards that a company like Roland produces is 1000 or 100,000 times the number of accordions? Sell more accordions (to a receptive audience!) and you'll see the price come down ... or would the price of keyboards go up? Seriously, you don't need to go back in time too far to see the original digital pianos / stage pianos which were pretty crappy and very high priced in comparison to "real acoustic" ones. Now it's hard to give away a "real" piano, unless it's something like a Steinway Grand.

I caught the video on FB and commented that it’s a little unfair to compare older technology with newer, but I’d still like to see the comparison.

Do you guys on the forum agree or disagree?
Would it be fair to compare 1957 Scandalli Super VI with new Hohner Gola? :)

I caught the video on FB and commented that it’s a little unfair to compare older technology with newer, but I’d still like to see the comparison.

Do you guys on the forum agree or disagree?
I find comparing the newest available offerings from two different manufacturers perfectly legit. The only Roland instrument newer than the 8x is the 4x and it competes in a smaller class.

Would it be fair to compare 1957 Scandalli Super VI with new Hohner Gola? :)
If you want the nicest accordion sound... The Scandalli will undoubtedly beat the new Hohner Gola. (A 1957 Gola is a completely different thing though.) What has improved is technology. The new Gola may be easier to play because of more refined mechanics of today.
But... put the 1957 Gola or Super VI sound inside the Korg and you may actually have the best of both worlds...
I must say I am really impressed by the Korg. Now it's a matter of waiting for the Suprema C button accordion which has the size a button accordion should have... I do have money in the bank waiting to be spent...

Back